I have attbi and I like their service.  They do have a "Home Networking" option
that will allow you to get 3 total ip's for an extra $10 a month (not fixed IPs)
but that does not sound like enough for her.  If she does not want to build her
own router, she will need to get one of the off the shelf solutions from linksys
or netgear or whatever.  I have not used those products since I set up my own
OpenBSD router.  I must say that their service has dropped off a bit with all
thier mergers, but it has never been bad.

-Erik