Joel,
Okay I'm totally confused.  When pine tried to read your message with the gpg
filters, it gave the message below.  (I've intentionally not trimmed the
quoted message for completeness).

How would I find your public key?  gpg couldn't find it on the two
keyservers I tried, (wwwkeys.pgp and www.keyserver.net).  Is the only way to
get it to ask you?

AND, an even bigger problem for me is that your message worked fine with pine
in that pine actually tried to figure out the signature.  Messages where the
body and the signature are both attachments (like Brian Hicks') don't work.
<sigh>.

Gerry

--
Gerry Skerbitz