On Friday 05 April 2002 5:31 pm, Austad, Jay wrote:
> My job just became a whole lot more complex, and I was having trouble
> before staying organized and on top of things, and now, it's just going to
> get worse.  What are some good techniques you use to stay organized?

I know it sounds flakey, but try some of the management/organizational
courses offered.  I used to have all kinds of tools to keep things orderly,
but I never really had the proper mindset to stay on top and prioritize
properly.  I had several classes with Franklin Covey...somewhat over-the-top,
but very helpful to understand 'how' to get organized and best implement the
tools at hand.  Honestly, it made a difference for me...