Ok, I know this isn't even close to a linux question, but due to the nature
of this list, a lot of the members work in high stress, hectic environments.

My job just became a whole lot more complex, and I was having trouble before
staying organized and on top of things, and now, it's just going to get
worse.  What are some good techniques you use to stay organized?  Do you use
a PDA, a pen and paper?  How do you write things down and categorize them to
make sure they get done?

Many people on this list are just starting in the tech industry, and could
surely benefit from the knowledge on how to stay organized.  Unfortunately,
the techniques I learned several years ago aren't good enough, and now it's
turning around to bite me in the ass.

<sad attempt at staying on topic>
Are there any linux programs that would help?
</sad attempt at staying on topic>

Jay