Oh, and don't forget all the text adventure games. It's not for nothing
that there are z-interpreter's ported to every OS under the sun.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - Paul Cantrell, St Paul area software
developer