Yeah, well today I find out my phone was disconnected.  I called Qwest and
they said it was from non-payment, even though I sent them money using an
EFT last Thursday.  They claimed that they didn't get it until today (I
though EFT was pretty much instant).  Then they wanted $130 to reconnect me.

I switched to USLink, and it took effect yesterday.  I think they realized
this and just to be dicks, they disconnected me.  Anyway, now they can't
disconnect me anymore because I'm no longer their customer.  Qwest sucks and
I hope they rot in hell.  Everyone I talk to there is totally rude.  One
lady even told me I should just disconnect my service and go somewhere else.

If you have trouble with Qwest, just report them to the PUC, and then switch
to USLink (you can get USLink anywhere you can get Qwest).  USLink doesn't
offer residential DSL though, but they do business DSL, so if you're willing
to pay $80/mo or more, you can get it.

Jay