On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 10:42:06AM -0500, Ben Stallings wrote:
> Would an installfest be an appropriate place to solicit help in upgrading my
> existing software?  I'm new enough to Linux that I have trouble getting all
> the libraries and things in order, so my upgrades don't always work.  Or is
> an installfest just for new installs?

An installfest is a good time to get all your questions answered.
People come in with systems will all kinds of problems and get helped.
Some just bring their computers to show off some cool stuff.  There are
always people walking around offering help with whatever problem people
are having.  If the person triaging your problem doesn't know, they can
usually find someone who can.

Nate