Agreed, I also fired up smoothwall and its pretty damn slick as things
go.  Im going to send in a feature request soon.

I'm getting sick and tired of tweaking/installing firewalls.  Somehting
like this is a nice thing to give to people when they ask.  Its easy
enough for most people to install.

* Rodney Ray <Rodney.Ray at childrenshc.org> [010926 12:59]: