Quoting Rodney Ray (Rodney.Ray at childrenshc.org):
> I just got a cable modem with ATT and was wondering what people have for
> firewall and router. I don't know much about this area so any help would be
> good..... Is it ok to run both functions on the same box or is it better to
> separate them? What is the best method of attack?

Better to have seperate boxes. I think you get the router from ATT, you won't
need that, but you have lots of choices for firewalls.

Maybe tell us(?) me about what you what to do with your new link and people can
give recommendations on what is best.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500