Hi folks --

Clay doesn't seem to be available, so I thought I'd come to the group for
more information on this. My friend, Martin McCarthy is willing to talk
about procmail at the next meeting, if we can settle on a couple details.

- Will the meeting definitely occur on Sat 6 Oct?
  Where?
  Roughly how many people can we expect to attend?

- The publisher may be able to provide copies of Marty's book, A Procmail
  Companion, at a reduced price for LUG members. If that's gonna happen we
  need a count of interested parties, and probably also some help in
  distributing the books at the meeting.
  Autographs will be available as desired, I suspect.

The latter point is critical, since we need to get a rough count in time
to have books shipped to me. The price of the books will be on the order
of $24.00.

If you are pretty sure you are interested in a copy of the book, let me
know by private mail (to andy at theasis.com) by tomorrow. Please include
something like "Interested in Procmail Companion" in the Subject line.
This is no guarantee that we'll have sufficient copies, since they may not
be able to get 'em to me in time. But I'll try.

Thanks,

Andy