Okay, this sounds kinda stupid, but why can't I change a file on my zip
drive?  I can write a file to it, but can't change it when I'm in Star
Office.  I can vi a text file, modify it and save it.  Yet, SO can't save.
Keeps coming up saying I don't have permissions.

Fstab entry:
/dev/sda4       /zip        vfat        noauto,rw,users   0   0

unmounted prop's:
drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Sep 11 08:14 zip

Mounted props:
drwxr-xr-x   10 shawnf   users       16384 Dec 31  1969 zip

---
Shawn

   "Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."
	-Bruce Lee