Once again I made a change before I made a backup. This time I decided to
change my e-mail address for the list. I did not see an option to change the
address so I deleted the original account and made a new one to my new
address. I realized right then I shouldn't have done what I did, but I
didn't think I would be a big deal. To make this long story short, I have
not been receiving the list to any address. I don't recall waiting for more
than a few hours to be confirmed for the list before. Maybe it is just my
punishment for not creating a backup resource. Bad spencer Bad spencer.
I made the change Tue afternoon.
--
SpencerUnderground		http://autonomous.tv
spencer at autonomous.tv		http://mudpiefoods.com