I have a cybex 4 port and it works great.  However, if you have a USB mouse
and use the USB to PS2 converter, it doesn't like that too much.

You don't need an external power supply for it either.  It has a hookup for
one, but doesn't come with one and works fine without it.  It was around
$150 when I bought it 2 years ago.