That won't work because these messages are destined for other domains.  I
figured it out anyway.  I made an alias devnull at localhost that dumped into
/dev/null.  And then set up the virtual file as a regexp instead of a hash,
and matched everything and sent to devnull at localhost.

Works great now.

http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure."
		- Justice Thurgood Marshall (1989)