I also play a lot of games and I run them all on Win2K with no problems.
Diablo II, Baldur's Gate II, Call to Power II, Noone Lives Forever, The
Sims, System Shock II, Quake III, Black and White, Zeus, EverQuest, Anarcy
Online, and Strip Poker Deluxe all run on my machine.  It was a concern of
mine when I choose Win2K that I might have problems with games, but my
concerns have proved to be unfounded.

Mike
---