On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:24:15 -0500
"Austad, Jay" <austad at marketwatch.com> wrote:

> Actually, this method works very well for tracking people down too.  Pretend
> you are from their bank and you have a very urgent matter where you need to
> get ahold of them.  :)  Some rat bastards stole my credit card number awhile
> back and bought a bunch of plane tix with it.  I even have one of their
> pictures which I found on the web.

But he will be expecting that. I suggest being a bit more clandestine. You should be able to get his ip in a variety of ways. maybe e-mail headers, or apache log files (if you know anyone that runs a web server you can direct him there) start an icq/irc session, run his name, address and whatever else into google.com, finger all the local isp's in his neighborhood for his username/e-mail address, play a game of quake on line and run ethereal, then run nmap and find whats vulnerable and plan accordingly. He is bound to have some open ports and services begging to be played with.

--
      SpencerUnderground                       ameriKKKa Under Attack