Actually, this method works very well for tracking people down too.  Pretend
you are from their bank and you have a very urgent matter where you need to
get ahold of them.  :)  Some rat bastards stole my credit card number awhile
back and bought a bunch of plane tix with it.  I even have one of their
pictures which I found on the web.

Too bad the police and credit card companies don't give a damn about credit
card fraud anymore.

www.msi.umn.edu