> If there were a distribution that allowed you to set up an automatic login
> (with user privileges)
	scary as it may be to us paranoid-for-a-living folks; I think RH (or
maybe it was Corel?) had something called 'autologin'. you specified a
username at install time; and the system would automatically log in at boot
time, as that user.

> with decent fonts
	what's wrong with the fonts? some web pages have pretty heinous font
layouts; but I always attributed that to sucky design tools and sucky
html rendering engines. so what if a few letters are a bit jaggy around the edges? they're
still readable.

> and Opera (personal favorite),
> KMail, KOffice and various plugins installed, I would push Linux much harder
> to my non-computer literate friends :(
	they don't commonly install KOffice? I know RH installs KMail along
with the KDE option.

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer