I'm going to put Debian on one of my systems as well.  Heck, I've got a
number of them sitting around might as well so I can learn something about
Debian.  Anyone in the NE part of the cities have any Debian CD's I can get
from them Friday during the day?  I'll gladly compensate for the cost of the
CD's.

I'm not familiar with Debian, so don't know which is what.  Potato, Progeny,
Woody....  Probably looking for a stable, current release of it.  Would be
earlier in the day when I'd be looking at getting them.

Thanks.

---
Shawn

   "Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."
	-Bruce Lee