On or about Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:30:31 -0500
Ben Stallings reportedly said...

 Does anyone have any tips about how to
> import data from other text formats into J-Pilot?

The term in the PDA world is a 'conduit'. The conduit is a helper app that
allows exchange of data between the PDA desktop software and foreign file
formats. I guess you might need to find a conduit that will import the
format you are using, but I doubt one exists for Linux. You might need to
do that work on a Windows machine..?

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-