UltraEdit is a powerful editor for windows. I have successfully run it
and its installer under wine. You might want to consider that.

For a linux app there is Kate. Its basically the same as kde's advanced
editor with a more features.

I dont know what version of KDE you have installed, but the latest
version of KDE's advanced editor seems to have all the features you
requested. Right clicking on the right side of a line of text moves the
cursor to the end of that line of text, not where you clicked. You can
change the font, and the CR/LF/CRLF stuff.