Hi everyone,
	I'm looking for some help on how to get a IConnectHere, a
PC-to-Phone service, to work through a linux masquerading firewall. I've
got a home network that gets its internet connections from a RedHat box
running an ipchains packet filter that has masquerading turned on.  I'd
like to be able to use my windows box (behind the firewall) to access
IConnectHere's internet PC-to-Phone service.  However, I haven't had much
luck.  The web page help isn't terribly helpful.  All they say is which
ports have to be opened in the firewall:

For out-going and in-coming traffic the ports are:
TCP   UDP
12053 12080
12083 12120
12084 12122
12200 12180
12202 24150-24250
12122
12110

However, it doesn't say whether this is a 1-to-1 mapping, or whether these
ports need to access my entire unpriviliged port range, etc...
Additionally, it does not say which ports (UDP in particular) must be
explicitly forwarded to the windows box.  This is vital because without
it, I can't correctly route the incoming UDP packets carrying the voice of
the person who I'm trying to talk with. I've been able to get Dialpad.com
to work through my masquerading firewall by using the ipmasqadm utility,
so I know that this sort of thing can be done.

Has anybody else tried this with IConnectHere?  I've got several emails
out to their tech support right now, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

-Paul

---
Paul E. Rybski --- http://www.cs.umn.edu/~rybski