Oh I missed that. There's a DBD::LotusNotes? I looked out and around and
came up a 'LotusNotes' module Martin Brech was working on around the end
of 1999. His e-mail address is Martin.Brech at erl11.siemens.de. The module
isn't on CPAN now so I don't know what ever happened to it. Some other
trivia, I'm not sure if this is the same Martin Brech but *a* Martin Brech
tells a story of Pres Eisenhower's death camps with German POWs at
http://www.vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/10/2/Brech161-166.html. I hadn't ever
heard about that before. My grand-dad was in the German occupation in the
constabulary. I wonder if he ever heard of this sort of thing.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - someone else