Thanks, Carl! It certainly looks promising, though
definitely not at a stage for testing with our
application - it'll be interesting to see where it
goes. At this point, given we're tied to Domino for
the moment, it's a little too limited in that a) it's
only supported for postgreSQL and MySQL - and I
haven't been able to look at the Ruby DBI module -
though if it's like or based on PERL's - if the
LotusNotes stuff in DBI were updated, it could
potentially work - hrmmmmmm...hey Josh - wanna help me
tackle that one!?

And Bob - if I do find something, I will certainly
post it here.

Liz

--- Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <chrome at real-time.com>