In case you missed them, here are the Kylix-related links given at today's
presentation:

http://www.borland.com
Borland's web site.

http://community.borland.com
Borland's developer community site.

http://www.logicworksinc.com
Logicworks' (presenter Mark's company) site.

http://www.boolion.com
Boolion's (presenter Lee's company) site.

http://www.tcpc.com/sigs/delphi/index.html
Twin Cities PC User Group's Delphi/Kylix SIG site. We meet the FOURTH
Wednesday of every month (except for holiday conflicts), near the Mall of
America.... There's a map on one of the pages.

http://www.nevrona.com
Nevrona Designs' site. Click the Products link for a listing of the open
source projects they officially support, including Internet Direct (aka,
Indy). BTW, the Indy demos are damaged on the Kylix CD, so you can obtain
them here. (Get the files for Indy 8.x.) Perhaps one of the more interesting
demos is an example of a Linux daemon.

I hope I didn't miss any. (Mark, did I?)

Thanks to everyone who attended the demo, and put up with our misbehaving
software. ;) Which reminds me, I know why my hot keys quit working.... Tip
for the day: if none of the hot keys seem to work in Kylix, check which
editor emulation you selected!

Lee Behrens