It looks like I may not be able to attend the meeting today. I'm on call this weekend and I just got paged. Could someone please help me out and get the room opened up and get the meeting started? Here is the info on how to open up the room:

<snip>
You may pick up the keys for Room 3-180 in Lind Hall, Room 400 at the
front desk.  Please return the keys as soon as possible when you have
finished, as we have many groups that reserve the room.
</snip>

Just say you are with the TCLUG. Please lock up and return the key after the meeting. Also please welcome Mark, who will be doing the Kylix demo.

Thanks a million.

-- Clay