Do any of you recall back in Feb of this year when Office Max had a deal on
CD-R's?   Prime Peripherals 200 pak spindle etc,
$59.99
- 14.99 in store discount
- 45.00 rebate = Free.. Or something like that.  My sales reciept doesn't
say what the actual rebate should have been, and I mailed the rest of the stuff
away back in feb..

Ring a bell with anyone?
Still waiting to see that rebate check after sending in all the required info
many months ago.  I seem to recall waiting a few months before I ever saw
a check from Iomega when I bought a zip drive years back, but at least they
did eventually send one.

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems collecting rebates.
RS