This is a long shot possibility only because I haven't done enough work on
this to say you can or you can't do it for sure.

Since Notes/Domino provides some tools for generating reports. That is you
could create the report to a document using LotusScript or Java. If you are
willing to layer one more language/toolkit on the pile there is the Reportlab
toolkit for python that provides an API for generating PDFs on the fly. I
have played with this somewhat and its on my list of things to dig deeper
into now that I have a little extra "free time". Since Reportlab is supposed
to be able to render HTML/XML to the PDF you may be able to build the report
as an HTML based report for online viewing and then print it by converting to
a PDF using Reportlab's API if you need additional formating/template control
or even with one of the html to pdf conversion options.

Rambling on...

Jack.

--
Jack Ungerleider