On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 10:50:01AM -0500, Nate Straz wrote:
> What does Crystal Reports do exactly?

It loads up a database schema and lets you drag'n'drop columns from
the schema to create reports.  You can also set up 'bands' which
repeat for detail records, etc.  Pretty much the standard GUI report
creation tool in the MS world.  (I'm sure it does other stuff, too,
since I've never worked with it directly and even that was a few
years ago, but that's the core functionality.)

--
With the arrest of Dimitry Sklyarov it has become apparent that it is not
safe for non US software engineers to visit the United States. - Alan Cox