On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Ali-Reza Anghaie wrote:
> (NOTE about the RH lineup: I think there are specific components of CCVS
> and the eCommerce bits that are closed source. Some possibly licensed,
> I'm unsure... BUT RH remains a hard-core OSS company. They haven't
> demonstrated any behavior I'd say was similar to Caldera (w/ Volution and
> per-seat licensing))...

I checked on some of this. The eCommerce bits (Interchange is what I was
worried about) is OSS...

CCVS is still commercial though.

Anyhow, I wanted to correct that... and I did verify the bits in
Roswell and Rawhide were all recent and not skimped. So its all
"support and docs", etc...

Anyhow, I'm gonna crash for a few, -Ali

--
GPG/PGP  53F7FF5F :: 6662 5087 119D 8D18 8501  8A8D C583 97B6 53F7 FF5F