Currently I have about 10 MB (uncompressed) or so of data I need backed up..
I don't need it to be 'happy/clicky' just reliable, I was thinking of
something that could pick up the files or directories that I specify, tar
them up and then copy to the zip drive as 1 tar'd file until the drive is
full..