On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 10:53:53AM -0500, Andrew Ratike wrote:
> It's encouraging to see that this stuff is spreading.  There's an ISP in the
> Hutchinson area (http://www.xtratyme.com/services.html) that rolled this
> close to two years ago, utilizing what looks to be the same equipment and
> their coverage area is increasing rapidly.  The up-front equipment costs are
> what have put me off, but they are/were charging $29.95/mo for the same
> service which seems like a heck of a deal.
>
> Can anybody out there comment on their experiences with this type of
> wireless access?

I don't have any experience with any wireless ISP, but something that
caught my attention is the place linking to an article[1] that states
they have a total of 220 customers, which kinda got me thinking ...

[1] http://www.mobilecomputing.com/showarchives.cgi?147:1

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>