It's encouraging to see that this stuff is spreading.  There's an ISP in the
Hutchinson area (http://www.xtratyme.com/services.html) that rolled this
close to two years ago, utilizing what looks to be the same equipment and
their coverage area is increasing rapidly.  The up-front equipment costs are
what have put me off, but they are/were charging $29.95/mo for the same
service which seems like a heck of a deal.

Can anybody out there comment on their experiences with this type of
wireless access?

Andy