Well... if you were using PostgreSQL I'd tell you to run `pg_dump -F c
-Z 9 <dbname>'. You're not so I'll just have to assume the MySQL folks
have a similar utility.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - someone else