On or about Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:20:45 -0500 (CDT)
Yaron reportedly said...

>   Hey,
>
> Anyone got it working? Seems to fail on the whole building modules area.
> heard there's patches but I can't find them anywhere.

You are right that vmware will fail to build on kernel versions >= 2.4.7.
But a patch does exist and I am running it successfully. Note that the
patch only works for Vmware workstation, it does not work on express. Just
untar it and run the runme.pl - it's automagic :))

It's small (80k) so I'm just going to attach it to this message. N-joy.

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-