Hello all.
I purchased an AMD-Duron based motherboard with built-in LAN, soundcard and
oddball little modem (Unimodem?) that came with. When I installed Suse Linux
6.4 on it, none of these were recognized, and even though I installed from
the CDs, I got an error message in the YAST 2 screen saying something about
the CD was not ok. Ok.

Assuming I can find drivers for one of the many NICs I have laying around,
how do I load drivers for them (since none of these were recognized,
either), and where do I load the drivers?

Next, I got errors concerning my Apache Web server during boot-up.
Considering I'm switching over from being a Windows 95 oriented end-user, I
don't know what the stuff is about the IP settings, and I monkeyed around
with DHCP and something else, then read somewhere I didn't have the
necessary configuration for (or the need for) DHCP. Isn't this stuff
supposed to be on an online manual somewhere, and if so, how do I get to it?

Thanks, Marc.

http://inbox.excite.com