-----Original Message-----
From:	Bob Tanner [SMTP:tanner at real-time.com]
Sent:	Thursday, October 25, 2001 6:12 PM
To:	tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject:	Re: [TCLUG] Need IE to view msn.com?

So, Mozilla is not compliant with W3's latest xhtml standard?

The info here:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/cn/20011025/tc/msn_com_shuts_out_non-micros
oft_browsers_1.html

Says that they only let browser in that comply with the latest W3 xhtml
standard.

I -thought- mozilla represented implementation of the standard.

I tried Amaya, got the same warning from msn. Isn't -amaya- the reference
implementation?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500