* Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [011026 00:30]:
> > > So, Mozilla is not compliant with W3's latest xhtml standard?
> > I got a response of "It's not a shipping product yet".
> > It sounds like netscape 6.1 works, though.
> That is what I don't get. Isn't netscape 6.1 using gecko the same rendering
> engine as mozilla?

Yeah, but mozilla isn't a 1.0 nor is it a 'commerical product'.
Sometimes they refuse to get it, deal. :|

Windows XP is evily seductive, however.  I've been messing with it today
in prep for a lanparty this weekend (linux doesn't run games i want to
play, life sucks, not much I can do but give money to programmers to fix
this i guess)  and theres enough hackish-settings in the powetoys
(virtual desktops, mouse focus, etc) to make it workable.

But, I dont really want to run windows full time (ick).  I allready had
2 bluescreens.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net