If you reaaaly want to see the site you may be able to get in by changing
the user-agent string.

(This is where I'd tell you how to do it in Konqueror/Opera if I knew)

You can play with telnet to see what they will and won't accept:

telnet 207.68.171.253 80
GET / HTTP/1.1 <return>
Host: www.msn.com <return>
Connection: close <return>
<return>

(there are spaces either side of the / in 'GET / HTTP')

- Mike