On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 03:46:02PM -0500, Austad, Jay wrote:
> Actually, I don't think it was a joke.  If you look at the guys comments and
> ratings, it's fairly obvious that he's pro-MS, in a big way.  He's modded up
> several comments ripping on linux and preaching the word of MS.

Did you notice how this "em" guy makes himself look like a complete
idiot with his comments on which clients can and cannot access their
site. Even the fact that they had Netcraft make their statistics tool
not look up www.adequacy.org is hilarious, they obviously have NO clue
whatsoever. The threat of him contacting his lawyer about someone using
telnet to access their webserver is also just out of this world.

Ban all people that have no clue from getting a website or being on the
Internet at all.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>