Quoting Austad, Jay (austad at marketwatch.com):
> Actually, I don't think it was a joke.  If you look at the guys comments and
> ratings, it's fairly obvious that he's pro-MS, in a big way.  He's modded up
> several comments ripping on linux and preaching the word of MS.

I don't know. Some of the stuff seems a joke.

1st paragraph, Linux Torvalds?
1st paragraph, BSD based on Sun?

The whole thing that it won't work on a 486, IE being an Internet standard?

Some other stuff is valid, especially to non-techincal people:

Other stuff, while true at face value is not really true. The whole zone alarm
thing, anti-virus, MS office at face value are true.

Yeah, got ip[tables|chains], but unless you look for it it's not a obvious
"product" like zone alarm, it "built-in" with linux.

Do a narrow viewed Windows person, no anti-virus software is shocking, but
windows bigot can't see outside the box to think of an OS that is resistent to
viruses.

MS Office, old dog, FUD. Won't go there.

Personally I think it's a very well written troll.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500