Has anyone used Smartlist?  How does it perform? (compared to other list
managers if you know)  The main thing that caught my eye with Smartlist is
it's choplist program that will group all of the recipient's on a list
together and put them in their own message (all aol.com recipients get
grouped in a message, all yahoo.com get grouped in another, and so on).
That way, I can pipeline messages to remote hosts instead of opening up a
separate connection for each message, using much less resources.

So, Smartlist users, anyone?

Does anyone know of any other mailing list managers that will split up
messages like choplist will?

Jay