I like Opera.

I have heard that Galeon is good but I have not used it.

-Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Lorry
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 10:38 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] I'm sure everyone will be glad to know...

Ben Lutgens wrote:

>There isn't a better browser than mozilla. Sorry.

I do not believe you.  Considering I can't go to any secure sites, and
considering it is slower than molasses going uphill, I do not believe
someone hasn't done a better job.  If I have to I will go back to
netscape.  At least then I can go to secure sites again.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---