On SCO-UNIX, for example, you need to add a -k parameter to get sizes in
kilobyte chunks.

PRIVACY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain business confidential
distribution is prohibited.  If this e-mail was not intended for you, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail that you received this in error.  Destroy
all copies of the original message and attachments.