Point well taken!

I'd like to apologize for taking a borderline on-topic thread and taking
it way off topic.  I was listening to a local radio show, and they were
being particularly offensive on the current actions in Afghanistan and I
let it get the better of me.

How does one effectively invoke the Hitler effect to kill a thread?

--

Jesse Erdmann
Engineer