I agree with you..  I have seen ads for the "American Pride Pack for only
$19.95! (+s/h)"   It offends me as US citizen.  Most of those ads are bulshit
and wont last.

However, as for the shirt I posted, I think it goes beyond that..  first, it
helps the American Red Cross as well as the Linux community.  Our ecconomy
would not work if not for marketing such as this (as much as I dont want to
admit it).  But I see this shit as more related to Linux than the rm -rf
shirt.  Since the events of 9/11, our government is trying to pass all sorts
of laws to try and fight terrorism. Specificly some that limit your rights on
the internet and on computers. Unfortunetly, I feel that many of those laws
are not constitutional- thus this shirt.