--
I'm not too familiar with the USB aspect when it comes to Linux yet, but the
settings for the most part match what I have for my external Parallel Zip

/dev/sda4       /zip        vfat        noauto,rw,users   0   0

However, looking at yours, I'm wondering about the kudzu and owner part.
Mostly because I'm not familiar with kudzu and what the owner part would
mean.

---
Shawn

   "Knowing is not enough, we must apply.  Willing is not enough, we must do."
	-Bruce Lee