Hello,

>>> jethro at freakzilla.com 10/08/01 03:43PM >>>
>I wouldn't run Solaris/x68 on my home desktop.

Eew! Or anywhere else I hope.

>I wouldn't run Linux on a mission critical application.

Or run a mission critical application on Linux? ;-)

>Would you want your bank to host your Online Banking
>sesisons on Linux boxes? I know I wouldn't.

What is your main concern with this? I don't think I'd want my
"Online Banking" sessions on one cheap Linux box, but that
is not the scale of solution I would expect my bank to choose.
I don't think it should matter all that much if the problem is
given the proper amount of consideration. Your discounting
of Linux as a solution makes me think you have and unhealthy
amount of faith in Sun.

>BTW, a good Sun mailing list is the Sun Managers Mailing List

You are correct, sir! Their archives are like gold.

Good luck,

Troy