* Mike Nielsen <mike at getbent.net> [011007 18:01]:
> onto smut.  I don't think IPtables has anything like that but I'm sure there

squid + squidfilter (right, thats what its called again, squidfilter?)

In any case, its not a solution.  A solution is to teach people:

A) Dont browse these things on purpouse
B) If you see it by mistake, close your window
C) If you have trouble with this, find an adult to help you close the
window.

If the adult is appaled at this, perhaps they shouldn't be using the
internet or just whitelist a couple 'ok' sites and not call it internet
access.

The internet isn't your neighborhood. :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure."
		- Justice Thurgood Marshall (1989)