Hi there,

I have a scolastic client that is looking to use an IPTables based firewall.
They are also looking for a content filter so the youngsters don't stumble
onto smut.  I don't think IPtables has anything like that but I'm sure there
is a web proxy or two.  (I searched Freashmeat and founds some) But I am
interested if anyone here as implimented any and what you think of them?

It would be nice to have something that does an auto update of smut
sites so I don't have to show some little old lady how to add sites
deemed innapropriate

I could always just get them a Sonicwall with content filtering but I like to
think there is an opensource solution.

thoughts?

--

|\/|ike at GetBent.net